(260) 622-4251     Town Hall Hours: 7am to 3:30pm

Application for Residential Utility Services

Please download, print and complete the Application for Utility Services form.

Bring the completed form plus your valid state or government issued photo ID and valid lease agreement (if you are renting) to the Ossian Town Hall Clerk Treasurer’s Office.